Instructions of Metal Lite Flashing
WARNING!Installation process will remove all the data from you device. Please, if you have an important data on your device, backup your files. To avoid complications and software instability during OTA update and update via PC, please, take out a memory card from your device.
Driver installation manual written for Windows 7 OS. If you experience some difficulties during the Driver Installation on the other OS, please, skip the Step 1, and instead follow the links listed below and follow the instructions:
Windows 10 Driver Installation Manual (Choose this one if you have Windows 10) -
Windows 8 Driver Installation Manual (Choose this one if you have Windows 8) -
Dissabling Driver Signature Inforcement (If required) -
The latest rom is in this package, therefore no need to download it from website.
Step 1: Driver Installation
1. Open Driver Auto Installer folder and Run Install.bat
2. Wait until program install the drivers.
You will see that screen if the drivers were installed successfully.
Step 2: Update(Flashing)
(PS: install the tool for the first time, system will note you that get a new hardware, pls from “Save the upgrade tool path” to find the file “Flashing Tool”)
1. Click "SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe" , open the tool(as picture 1);
Picture 1(opening interface)
2. Choose file:click “File”(as picture 2), click “Open Download Agent File”, choose “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin” (as picture 3), Click “Open”.
3. Choose file:click “Scatter File”(as picture 4), Find “Date number_ulefone Power” Files, choose”MT67xx_Android_scatter.txt”.
Picture 4(load the software)
4.start upgrading: click “Start all” first, then connect phone with USB cable, start to upgrade.